Switching between Remote Desktop Connection desktop and lo..

Is there any way to switch between remote PC Desktop and Local PC desktop
when using Remote Desktop Connection. I mean a way to do it using keyboard.
Like ALT + TAB... I need it desperately. If there is no such way maybe there
is way to manualy create such hotkey. I just need to switch back and forward
between two desktops. I' m using Remote Desktop to work on test enviroment PC
while testing software. Connecting from Win 2000 Pro

See this page for a few keyboard shortcuts...

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/pree_rem_qsva.asp

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Remote Desktop Connection hotkey" <Remote Desktop Connection hotkey@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:F231141B-E18F-46DD-AF92-F5784BECFA8F@microsoft.com...
> Is there any way to switch between remote PC Desktop and Local PC desktop
> when using Remote Desktop Connection. I mean a way to do it using keyboard.
> Like ALT + TAB... I need it desperately. If there is no such way maybe there
> is way to manualy create such hotkey. I just need to switch back and forward
> between two desktops. I' m using Remote Desktop to work on test enviroment PC
> while testing software. Connecting from Win 2000 Pro

pavel

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2003

Why not just minimize the Remote Desktop window....that is what I do.

--
Pavel