Card to enable VHS input to PC?

I have an older JVC VCR with s-video (and rca) input and output.

How feasible is it to connect the s-video output from the
VCR to my PC? (I can run the audio separately to my receiver
if necessary.)

I've heard about "capture cards" and also about VIVO,
but I'm not interested in recording/capturing the VHS
input, only watching it on my PC.

Is a VIVO jack a two-way s-video?

Is this type of card what I need:
POWERCOLOR ATI RADEON 9250 Video Card

--
George Newton

You might try at alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Or just look it up on your card maker's web site.

Luck;
Ken

I can't think of a single video input/output card that does not include
capture. But regardless of that there are inexpensive capture cards made by
Hauppauge that will allow not only the viewing of your VHS tapes on the
computer monitor, but also have a 128 channel television tuner onboard.

Look around at http://www.hauppauge.com They are even cheaper than the ATI
All-In-Wonder cards. Actually, I believe many Hauppauge cards are available
at local Best Buy, CompUSA, Circuit City, Office Depot, Staples and just
about anywhere you can think of.

--
Larry Johnson
Digital Video Solutions