TimeScale & Ruler Unit in Media Studio 7

Hi !
Does any one know how can I do visible my timescale & ruler unit in
Media Studio 7 ? It is invisible, I dont see them . Thanx .

As far as I know the timescale and ruler cannot be hidden within any
MediaStudio Pro version. The timescale is at the top of the listed video and
effects tracks on the left of the screen, and the timecode ruler is just
above the timeline window proper.

If these are indeed hidden somehow use View on the main menu and select
Ruler Unit. All the settings from single frame to fit to window are there.
--
Larry Johnson
Digital Video Solutions