Thanks to all
I want to ask if I can access one computer (A) from another computer (B)
through LAN using Remote Desktop and another user is working in computer (A)
in the same time? and how?

I do not see how !

"Bahfain" <Bahfain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks to all
> I want to ask if I can access one computer (A) from another computer (B)
> through LAN using Remote Desktop and another user is working in computer
> (A)
> in the same time? and how?

Thanks UncleFrank for quick reply
but i want to know how to configure windows xp to allow two users access the
same computer in the same time (one user access the computer directly and the
other used LAN).
please replay quickly and thanks.