mpeg2 to dvd

I have 4 mpeg2-files (aboute 800 MB) and want to make a DVD with
meny.
So I can chose which one I want to see.
What programs can make this ?

/jane

I agree with Funprice. I heartily recommend TmpgEnc DVD Author. I
have used it for the past 18 months and find it powerful and straight
forward. I also own DVDLab. Good, versitile software, but turns a 30
minute project into a 90 minute one for me. I only use it now when I
need something out of the ordinary.

I also recommend looking at Video Redo if you have any issues with your
mpegs. Video Redo will make sure that mpegs are video compliant before
taking them into TDA. It can also fix audio/video sync problems that
show up on a completed DVD that *didn't* show up when played on the PC.

http://www.drdsystems.com/VideoReDo/

Cheers!

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:11:45 +0200, Jane <jane@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I have 4 mpeg2-files (aboute 800 MB) and want to make a DVD with
>meny.
>So I can chose which one I want to see.
>What programs can make this ?

A well known, quite easy to use and of good quality, program is:
TMPGEnc DVD Author of www.pegasys-inc.com . Try it for free. If you
want more sophisticated software, then look at Adobe's Premiere Pro in
combination with Adobe's DVD Encore or Sony's Vegas with DVD
Architect. Very complex software for creating a dvd, with enormous
possibility, is: DVDLab. Have fun with it.

"Funprice" <jhbusscherNOSPAMWHATSOEVER@freemail.nl> wrote in message
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:11:45 +0200, Jane <jane@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I have 4 mpeg2-files (aboute 800 MB) and want to make a DVD with
>>meny.
>>So I can chose which one I want to see.
>>What programs can make this ?
>
> A well known, quite easy to use and of good quality, program is:
> TMPGEnc DVD Author of www.pegasys-inc.com . Try it for free. If you
> want more sophisticated software, then look at Adobe's Premiere Pro in
> combination with Adobe's DVD Encore or Sony's Vegas with DVD
> Architect. Very complex software for creating a dvd, with enormous
> possibility, is: DVDLab. Have fun with it.

I also find TMPGEnc DVD Author (TDA) to be my favorite
authoring program. There is a lot more you can do with it than
is obvious. Just about every thing is changeable or can be
replaced by your own creations, just by clicking on it.

DVDLab is similar in performance, but uses a different
workflow and user interface. Their newer DVDLab Pro
includes additional features (mainly subtitles & extra audio
tracks) but at an increased cost.

The Adobe and Sony programs are in a much higher price
range, and are very feature filled and complex. They also
cater to the professional crowd and use "Terms of Art"
to describe things, instead of the more common English
terminology that would have been clear to the rest of
us.

Luck;
Ken

Thanks !!!
TMPGEnc DVD Author worked perfect for me :)

/jane

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:26:11 +0200, Funprice