Keeping Wireless Connection

a b F Wireless
April 1, 2005 9:29:02 PM

Hello All,

Is there anyway to keeping your wireless connection live after logging
off? I ask because I'm attempting to Remote Desktop to Laptops using a
Wireless Network connection. It starts to work fine, but when Remote Desktop
logs off the current user for me to log on it cuts the Wireless Connection
and prevent me from connecting.

If this is not possible does anyone have any other ideas on the best way
to connect?

Thanks,
Bob
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 6, 2005 1:43:10 PM

Are you using a wireless connection via usb? logging off will kill it for
sure.

check power saving features of your laptop.... & wifi driver.. disable
them all