Keeping Wireless Connection

Hello All,

Is there anyway to keeping your wireless connection live after logging
off? I ask because I'm attempting to Remote Desktop to Laptops using a
Wireless Network connection. It starts to work fine, but when Remote Desktop
logs off the current user for me to log on it cuts the Wireless Connection
and prevent me from connecting.

If this is not possible does anyone have any other ideas on the best way
to connect?

Thanks,
Bob
1 answer Last reply
More about keeping wireless connection

    Are you using a wireless connection via usb? logging off will kill it for
    sure.

    check power saving features of your laptop.... & wifi driver.. disable
    them all
    "cjsmile2106" <cjsmile2106@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Is there anyway to keeping your wireless connection live after logging
    > off? I ask because I'm attempting to Remote Desktop to Laptops using a
    > Wireless Network connection. It starts to work fine, but when Remote
    > Desktop
    > logs off the current user for me to log on it cuts the Wireless Connection
    > and prevent me from connecting.
    >
    > If this is not possible does anyone have any other ideas on the best way
    > to connect?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bob

Wireless Remote Desktop Connection Windows XP