Accessing Laptop Using Wireless

Is there a way you can Remote into a Laptop when the laptop is using a
wireless connection? I tried using Remote Desktop, but it looses its
connection when it tries to connect. Thank you for your help!

Bob

cjsmile2106 wrote:
> Is there a way you can Remote into a Laptop when the laptop is using a
> wireless connection? I tried using Remote Desktop, but it looses its
> connection when it tries to connect. Thank you for your help!
>
> Bob

Wireless is just another network conection, so this in itself should not be
a problem. Can you successfully use remote desktop to this laptop when it's
on a wired Ethernet connection? Are you using an access point or an ad-hoc
config for your wireless?

Thanks for replying Lanwench! I'm successful when connect via Direct Lan.
I'm using an Access Point via the Wireless. Thank for your help!

Bob

cjsmile2106 wrote:
> Thanks for replying Lanwench! I'm successful when connect via Direct
> Lan. I'm using an Access Point via the Wireless. Thank for your help!

Is the access point plugged into the same router? What's providing DHCP if
you use it?

I've never had problems & I use wireless all the time...do you see anything
in your event logs? Do you have the latest firmware for your card? Access
point?