remote desktop question

Ed

ok i have two pc's on a lan at my house. and i have a cable conection. i
right clicked on my documents and enabled remote desktop. added the
administrator and guest to the list. i cant conect to the pc in the office
from mine as its administrator. meaning i wont to remotly use that pc as its
administrator. when i try it says i am restricted. but i can log in on it as
guess. how do i unrestrict myself from loging in like this. i wont to do
this cuss i wont the desktop to be the same on it as if i was in there
useing that pc.

thx

This page may be of some help...

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)