Connecting other computer from my PC

I want to know how can I connect to other computer from mines. I Know the IP
address, and the owner of the computer is going under win 98
1 answer Last reply
More about connecting computer

    I use UltraVNC with its encryption plug-in for a situation like yours.

    http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/
    http://home.comcast.net/%7Emsrc4plugin/

    You also might consider running UltraVNC through a SSH tunnel...

    http://www.dslreports.com/faq/11535
    http://www.dslreports.com/faq/11544

    In all cases use a *STRONG* password...

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "guillejm" <guillejm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I want to know how can I connect to other computer from mines. I Know the IP
    > address, and the owner of the computer is going under win 98

Connection Computers Microsoft Windows XP