Connecting other computer from my PC

April 6, 2005 11:41:01 PM

I want to know how can I connect to other computer from mines. I Know the IP
address, and the owner of the computer is going under win 98

More about : connecting computer

Anonymous
April 7, 2005 9:08:47 AM

I use UltraVNC with its encryption plug-in for a situation like yours.

http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/
http://home.comcast.net/%7Emsrc4plugin/

You also might consider running UltraVNC through a SSH tunnel...

http://www.dslreports.com/faq/11535
http://www.dslreports.com/faq/11544

In all cases use a *STRONG* password...

--