opening studio 8 projects in studio 9

Hello, I just upgraded to studio 9, and when I try to open an existing
project (created in studio 8) it doesn't give me any errors, but no
clips show up on the storyboard. Do I have to start over, or is there
something else I'm missing here? The documentation doesn't seem to
mention anything about backwards compatibility.

Ron
-
http://www.christianfamilywebsite.com
http://www.iswizards.com
Definition: Nelp: Contraction of "no help". Colloquial: Help
messages that are of no help whatsoever. Pertains to help files,
messages or documentation that convey no useful information, or
pedantically repeat the blindingly obvious.

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 17:16:34 GMT, Ronald O. Christian
<ronc@europa.com> wrote:

>Hello, I just upgraded to studio 9, and when I try to open an existing
>project (created in studio 8) it doesn't give me any errors, but no
>clips show up on the storyboard. Do I have to start over, or is there
>something else I'm missing here? The documentation doesn't seem to
>mention anything about backwards compatibility.

I found the FAQ entry that says "you can open studio 7 projects in
studio 8 and studio 8 projects in studio 9" but I still get nuthin'
when I try to open any one of three previous projects. I upgraded
Studio 9 to 9.4.2, still no dice. This is Windows XP, NTFS file
system, 512 Mbytes memory, Athlon 2000+ processor.

Has anyone seen anything like this? Should I backrev to Studio 8 and
return Studio 9?

Ron
-