Windows Media on my TV

I want to play Windows Media movies (WMV) and internet streaming from my
computer to my TV using composite or S-Video connections. What are the good
cards that allow me to view the computer screen to my analog TV (NTSC)? I
do not care about gamming at all.

Thanks,

John

Jimmy

John Phillips wrote:
> I want to play Windows Media movies (WMV) and internet streaming from
> my computer to my TV using composite or S-Video connections. What
> are the good cards that allow me to view the computer screen to my
> analog TV (NTSC)? I do not care about gamming at all.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

All the ATI AIW Radeon cards using S-Video out will work.

Thanks!