Windows XP Interactive connection

April 8, 2005 5:05:17 PM

Hi

Is there a way to remote connect from a pc on a LAN via Remote desktop
connection to another Windows XP client on the LAN Interactively?

For example A user would be able to see the mouse / screen input as well as
the person controlling the session.

I know this is possible via Remote assistance, but I`m after a way that
would not involve user input.
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 5:05:18 PM

Here is one way...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;279656

Otherwise VNC may be an option for you. Get the UltraVNC server and client software from...

http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/

Other flavors of VNC...

http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/links.html

--