studio dvd burning

Recently upgraded to Studio 9 and try to burn dvds and it won't do it.
Will burn everything EXCEPT dvd. When I try, it renders but when I use
CD-r, I get a wrong media type message. When I use DVD+R, I get an
insufficient memory on media message. Pinnacle has thusfar been unable
to fix. I've reinstalled and that doesn't help. Any ideas?
2 answers Last reply
More about studio burning

    Dick wrote:
    > Recently upgraded to Studio 9 and try to burn dvds and it won't do
    it.
    > Will burn everything EXCEPT dvd. When I try, it renders but when I
    use
    > CD-r, I get a wrong media type message. When I use DVD+R, I get an
    > insufficient memory on media message. Pinnacle has thusfar been
    unable
    > to fix. I've reinstalled and that doesn't help. Any ideas?

    Are you sure that the DVD compilation is less than the size of the DVD.

    CD -r media if you told it to burn DVD would be expected.

    marks542004@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Dick wrote:
    > > Recently upgraded to Studio 9 and try to burn dvds and it won't do
    > it.
    > > Will burn everything EXCEPT dvd. When I try, it renders but when I
    > use
    > > CD-r, I get a wrong media type message. When I use DVD+R, I get an
    > > insufficient memory on media message. Pinnacle has thusfar been
    > unable
    > > to fix. I've reinstalled and that doesn't help. Any ideas?
    >
    > Are you sure that the DVD compilation is less than the size of the
    DVD.

    > CD -r media if you told it to burn DVD would be expected.

    Yes - I've been testing this with only about 30 second movie segments
    (so I don't have to waste time rendering a long movie) - so that's not
    the answer.

Tuner Cards Studio DVD Burning Burner Graphics