studio dvd burning

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 2, 2005 2:23:50 PM

Recently upgraded to Studio 9 and try to burn dvds and it won't do it.
Will burn everything EXCEPT dvd. When I try, it renders but when I use
CD-r, I get a wrong media type message. When I use DVD+R, I get an
insufficient memory on media message. Pinnacle has thusfar been unable
to fix. I've reinstalled and that doesn't help. Any ideas?

More about : studio dvd burning

Anonymous
April 2, 2005 11:34:36 PM

Dick wrote:
> Recently upgraded to Studio 9 and try to burn dvds and it won't do
it.
> Will burn everything EXCEPT dvd. When I try, it renders but when I
use
> CD-r, I get a wrong media type message. When I use DVD+R, I get an
> insufficient memory on media message. Pinnacle has thusfar been
unable
> to fix. I've reinstalled and that doesn't help. Any ideas?

Are you sure that the DVD compilation is less than the size of the DVD.

CD -r media if you told it to burn DVD would be expected.
April 3, 2005 1:42:54 PM

marks542004@yahoo.com wrote:
> Dick wrote:
> > Recently upgraded to Studio 9 and try to burn dvds and it won't do
> it.
> > Will burn everything EXCEPT dvd. When I try, it renders but when I
> use
> > CD-r, I get a wrong media type message. When I use DVD+R, I get an
> > insufficient memory on media message. Pinnacle has thusfar been
> unable
> > to fix. I've reinstalled and that doesn't help. Any ideas?
>
> Are you sure that the DVD compilation is less than the size of the
DVD.

> CD -r media if you told it to burn DVD would be expected.

Yes - I've been testing this with only about 30 second movie segments
(so I don't have to waste time rendering a long movie) - so that's not
the answer.
!