Remote Desktop - More than 10 connections?

I use Remote Desktop for remote administration of my users Desktops. I like
using it, but I wish Remote Desktop could remember more than the last 10
computers I connected to.

Does anyone know of a way to either increase Remote Desktops ability to
remember more machines? a regisrty entry perhaps?
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop connections

    I think the easiest way is to simply save each individual connection and place a short cut on your
    desktop.

    AFAIK, there is no way to configure a set number of entries in the connection pull-down history. You
    can clear the history pull-down with a registry hack, however...

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "jpeterman" <jpeterman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I use Remote Desktop for remote administration of my users Desktops. I like
    > using it, but I wish Remote Desktop could remember more than the last 10
    > computers I connected to.
    >
    > Does anyone know of a way to either increase Remote Desktops ability to
    > remember more machines? a regisrty entry perhaps?

Remote Desktop Desktops Microsoft Windows XP