Remote Desktop - More than 10 connections?

I use Remote Desktop for remote administration of my users Desktops. I like
using it, but I wish Remote Desktop could remember more than the last 10
computers I connected to.

Does anyone know of a way to either increase Remote Desktops ability to
remember more machines? a regisrty entry perhaps?

I think the easiest way is to simply save each individual connection and place a short cut on your
desktop.

AFAIK, there is no way to configure a set number of entries in the connection pull-down history. You
can clear the history pull-down with a registry hack, however...

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)