Apple AirPort Express

I am trying to add an Apple Airport Express to my wireless
net that is utilizing a 2Wire Homeportal. I can't get the
network to see the AE.

Any thoughts?

I too am trying to connect an Airport Express to a linksys router. When I try
to set it up I get the message to "allow Windows to manage wirelss networks".
I can't find any information as to where the change can be made. Any help?