Simple, stupid Premiere Pro audio question.

I have a number of clips with a single audio channel, i.e. either left or
right. Is there any easy way to simply tag them as "mono" on the time line?
I don't want to have to go into each clip using the audio editing console
and pan the tracks around.

Thanks.

PTRAVEL wrote:
> I have a number of clips with a single audio channel, i.e. either left or
> right. Is there any easy way to simply tag them as "mono" on the time line?
> I don't want to have to go into each clip using the audio editing console
> and pan the tracks around.

In Premiere 6.5, you just rt click on the track and select "duplicate on
right" or similar. Just duplicates the one track onto the other for a
dual-mono center channel sound.

Gary Eickmeier

"Fill Right ot Fill Left" Audio Effects./
"PTRAVEL" <ptravel88-usenet@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have a number of clips with a single audio channel, i.e. either left or
>right. Is there any easy way to simply tag them as "mono" on the time
>line? I don't want to have to go into each clip using the audio editing
>console and pan the tracks around.
>
> Thanks.

That worked great, thanks!

"nap" <gospam@yourself.com> wrote in message
> "Fill Right ot Fill Left" Audio Effects./
> "PTRAVEL" <ptravel88-usenet@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>I have a number of clips with a single audio channel, i.e. either left or
>>right. Is there any easy way to simply tag them as "mono" on the time
>>line? I don't want to have to go into each clip using the audio editing
>>console and pan the tracks around.
>>
>> Thanks.

you're welcome.

PTRAVEL wrote: