Connect with my computer back home.

Hi. Im in Korea and I want it acsses my computer back home and be able to
tranfer information between computer. How can I do That. HOw can I see any
activity in my computer back home.
P.S. I have hight speed broadband In both Computer... Can some one help me?

If the PC at home is running XP Pro you can use Remote Desktop to access/control the remote PC
including file access...

If the PC at home is running XP Home, or some other flavor of Windows, you can use UltraVNC to
access/control the remote PC including file access... If you use UltraVNC over the public internet I
recommend using its encyrption plugin or run it through a SSH or VPN tunnel. The native VNC data
stream (any flavor of VNC) is not encypted natively...

Get the UltraVNC server, client and encryption plug-in from...

http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/

SSH help...(This is what I do)...

http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/RemoteDesktop/SSH-RDP-VNC/RemoteDesktopVNCandSSH.html

PPTP VPN help...