Connect with my computer back home.

Hi. Im in Korea and I want it acsses my computer back home and be able to
tranfer information between computer. How can I do That. HOw can I see any
activity in my computer back home.
P.S. I have hight speed broadband In both Computer... Can some one help me?
1 answer Last reply
More about connect computer back home

    If the PC at home is running XP Pro you can use Remote Desktop to access/control the remote PC
    including file access...

    If the PC at home is running XP Home, or some other flavor of Windows, you can use UltraVNC to
    access/control the remote PC including file access... If you use UltraVNC over the public internet I
    recommend using its encyrption plugin or run it through a SSH or VPN tunnel. The native VNC data
    stream (any flavor of VNC) is not encypted natively...

    Get the UltraVNC server, client and encryption plug-in from...

    http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/

    SSH help...(This is what I do)...

    http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/RemoteDesktop/SSH-RDP-VNC/RemoteDesktopVNCandSSH.html

    PPTP VPN help...

    http://www.onecomputerguy.com/networking/xp_vpn_server.htm
    http://www.onecomputerguy.com/networking/xp_vpn.htm

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "19K Armor" <footprints@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi. Im in Korea and I want it acsses my computer back home and be able to
    > tranfer information between computer. How can I do That. HOw can I see any
    > activity in my computer back home.
    > P.S. I have hight speed broadband In both Computer... Can some one help me?

Connection Computers Microsoft Windows XP