XP Pro

If using XP pro at home and other home can both be host and remote
depending on which home you are at?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Yes, as long as both are running XP Pro. Only an XP Pro machine can act as a Remote Desktop
    host/server...

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    Sooner Al [MVP] wrote:
    > Yes, as long as both are running XP Pro. Only an XP Pro machine can act as a Remote Desktop
    > host/server...

    That's what I thought and thanks again for your quick reply. This is a
    very helpful newsgroup, and certainly your responses.

Microsoft Windows XP