XP Pro

April 11, 2005 7:21:33 AM

If using XP pro at home and other home can both be host and remote
depending on which home you are at?

Thanks

More about : pro

Anonymous
April 11, 2005 9:21:38 AM

Yes, as long as both are running XP Pro. Only an XP Pro machine can act as a Remote Desktop
host/server...

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Wade" <wreynolds@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
> If using XP pro at home and other home can both be host and remote depending on which home you are
> at?
>
> Thanks
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 8:31:03 PM

Sooner Al [MVP] wrote:
> Yes, as long as both are running XP Pro. Only an XP Pro machine can act as a Remote Desktop
> host/server...

That's what I thought and thanks again for your quick reply. This is a
very helpful newsgroup, and certainly your responses.