Capturing from DVD

I'm using Premiere Pro and I don't know if there's a way to capture
straight from the DVD-ROM. If not in Premiere, is there another program
or another way?

This question pertains to non-commercial DVDs of which I am the author
and copyright owner, so please don't reply telling me I'm doing
something illegal.

Thank you very much.

"D4TH" wrote ...
> I'm using Premiere Pro and I don't know if there's a way to capture
> straight from the DVD-ROM. If not in Premiere, is there another
> program
> or another way?
>
> This question pertains to non-commercial DVDs of which I am the author
> and copyright owner, so please don't reply telling me I'm doing
> something illegal.

There are several "DVD-ripping" applications available out there,
many free. Suggest looking it up at www.videohelp.com