Remote Desktop Help...

I have 22 public pc's in the city and I want to be able to access them
remotely. When I try to I get this

"The user <Domain or Computer Name>\<username> is currently logged on
to this computer. If you continue, <username> has to disconnect from
this computer. Do you want to continue?"

I want to know if its possible to overide this feature and allow me to
log in as admin without the user having to accept.

Thanx

JAS

You might want to take a look at this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;280828

It sounds as if you've got Fast User Switching enabled. If you
disable FUS and logon with your admin account the user will be
disconnected.

--
Nepatsfan
"Johnathon Aaron Steel" <me@u.ca> wrote in message
>I have 22 public pc's in the city and I want to be able to
>access them
> remotely. When I try to I get this
>
> "The user <Domain or Computer Name>\<username> is currently
> logged on
> to this computer. If you continue, <username> has to disconnect
> from
> this computer. Do you want to continue?"
>
> I want to know if its possible to overide this feature and
> allow me to
> log in as admin without the user having to accept.
>
> Thanx
>
> JAS

I will give them a whirl. Thanx mang0 :)