Remote Desktop Help...

I have 22 public pc's in the city and I want to be able to access them
remotely. When I try to I get this

"The user <Domain or Computer Name>\<username> is currently logged on
to this computer. If you continue, <username> has to disconnect from
this computer. Do you want to continue?"

I want to know if its possible to overide this feature and allow me to
log in as admin without the user having to accept.

Thanx

JAS
2 answers Last reply
More about remote desktop help

    You might want to take a look at this article:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;280828

    It sounds as if you've got Fast User Switching enabled. If you
    disable FUS and logon with your admin account the user will be
    disconnected.

    --
    Nepatsfan
    "Johnathon Aaron Steel" <me@u.ca> wrote in message
    >I have 22 public pc's in the city and I want to be able to
    >access them
    > remotely. When I try to I get this
    >
    > "The user <Domain or Computer Name>\<username> is currently
    > logged on
    > to this computer. If you continue, <username> has to disconnect
    > from
    > this computer. Do you want to continue?"
    >
    > I want to know if its possible to overide this feature and
    > allow me to
    > log in as admin without the user having to accept.
    >
    > Thanx
    >
    > JAS

    I will give them a whirl. Thanx mang0 :)

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:48:42 -0400, "Nepatsfan"
    <nepatsfan@SBXXXIX.com> wrote:

    >You might want to take a look at this article:
    >
    >http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;280828
    >
    >It sounds as if you've got Fast User Switching enabled. If you
    >disable FUS and logon with your admin account the user will be
    >disconnected.

Remote Desktop Computers Windows XP