time date stamp

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 23, 2005 4:56:17 PM

Ok the pentax optio 750Z works great.
Had it 1 day
But it seems it does not stamp the date/time on the print
Am I missing it or is that one it does not do?
tnx
slld

More about : time date stamp

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 6:35:55 PM

OK
thanks
my old HP618 would put the date on the printed photo
this ones does no as far as I can see
Yes it will show in the play when I push the OK button
thanks all

"SLLD" <jimnluna@isp.com> wrote in message
> Ok the pentax optio 750Z works great.
> Had it 1 day
> But it seems it does not stamp the date/time on the print
> Am I missing it or is that one it does not do?
> tnx
> slld

Anonymous
August 23, 2005 10:22:49 PM

"SLLD" <jimnluna@isp.com> wrote in message
> Ok the pentax optio 750Z works great.
> Had it 1 day
> But it seems it does not stamp the date/time on the print
> Am I missing it or is that one it does not do?
> tnx
> slld

Digital Cameras usually do not put a date/time stamp on the actual image.
That Information is in the EXIF part of the image file.

The date/time stamp is done in printing software that reads the date/time
contained in the EXIF part of the image file.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

In article <6e118$430b6303$ce940838$24611@DIALUPUSA.NET>, SLLD
<jimnluna@isp.com> writes
>Ok the pentax optio 750Z works great.
>Had it 1 day
>But it seems it does not stamp the date/time on the print
>Am I missing it or is that one it does not do?

Oh yes it does. When viewing pictures, press the OK button to cycle
through the information displayed: filename, date & time; full info
including histogram; no info.
--
Thoss
Anonymous

In article <d19aa$430b7a5c$ce940845$25463@DIALUPUSA.NET>, SLLD
<jimnluna@isp.com> writes
>OK
>thanks
>my old HP618 would put the date on the printed photo
>this ones does no as far as I can see

That's a function of the program you are using to print. One of the
print options of ACDSee for Pentax, which comes with the camera, is
Print image capture date in the corner of images.
--
Thoss
Anonymous

"thoss" <thoss@thoss.plus.com> wrote in message
> In article <d19aa$430b7a5c$ce940845$25463@DIALUPUSA.NET>, SLLD
> <jimnluna@isp.com> writes
>>OK
>>thanks
>>my old HP618 would put the date on the printed photo
>>this ones does no as far as I can see
>
> That's a function of the program you are using to print. One of the
> print options of ACDSee for Pentax, which comes with the camera, is
> Print image capture date in the corner of images.
> --
> Thoss

Thank you
I will look closer at the program.
BTW My HP618 did it when I imported and printed with any progs.It is in the
instruction manual with the C618
SLLD
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 5:12:05 PM

In article <26ae2$430cb9f9$ce94081c$4309@DIALUPUSA.NET>, SLLD
<jimnluna@isp.com> writes

>"thoss" <thoss@thoss.plus.com> wrote in message
>> In article <d19aa$430b7a5c$ce940845$25463@DIALUPUSA.NET>, SLLD
>> <jimnluna@isp.com> writes
>>>OK
>>>thanks
>>>my old HP618 would put the date on the printed photo
>>>this ones does no as far as I can see
>>
>> That's a function of the program you are using to print. One of the
>> print options of ACDSee for Pentax, which comes with the camera, is
>> Print image capture date in the corner of images.
>> --
>> Thoss
>
>Thank you
>I will look closer at the program.
>BTW My HP618 did it when I imported and printed with any progs.It is in the
>instruction manual with the C618
>SLLD

Are you saying that you could not disable this: that every print
carried the date? Not a good idea.
--
Thoss
Anonymous

> In article <26ae2$430cb9f9$ce94081c$4309@DIALUPUSA.NET>, SLLD
> <jimnluna@isp.com> writes
>>
>>"thoss" <thoss@thoss.plus.com> wrote in message
>>> In article <d19aa$430b7a5c$ce940845$25463@DIALUPUSA.NET>, SLLD
>>> <jimnluna@isp.com> writes
>>>
>>> That's a function of the program you are using to print. One of the
>>> print options of ACDSee for Pentax, which comes with the camera, is
>>> Print image capture date in the corner of images.
>>> --
>>> Thoss
>>
>>Thank you
>>I will look closer at the program.
>>BTW My HP618 did it when I imported and printed with any progs.It is in
>>the
>>instruction manual with the C618
>>SLLD
>>

> Are you saying that you could not disable this: that every print
> carried the date? Not a good idea.
> --
> Thoss

Yes it could be set how you want it
I would have liked the same for my 750Z, but will live without it
tnx..
!