Counter-Strike v1.5 servers?

I found a couple. They are not USA servers, but work.
IF anyone wants one here is the address of a public server.
217.20.121.30:27015
Save a spot for me.And post more servers for v1.5 if you have them.
6 answers Last reply
More about counter strike servers

    http://www.zvdk.nl/1.5/rightnow.php

    Ian <spam@licks.sack> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:08:28 -0700, "BillyBob" <redneck@hills.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I found a couple. They are not USA servers, but work.
    > >IF anyone wants one here is the address of a public server.
    > >217.20.121.30:27015
    > >Save a spot for me.And post more servers for v1.5 if you have them.
    > >
    > http://www.zvdk.nl/1.5/rightnow.php

    How can you still play CS1.5 without Won?
    Is there a hack or patch that removes authorisation?

    Uzi

    On 20 Aug 2004 19:55:35 -0500, "Uzi" <rapandrandb@suks.com> wrote:

    >Ian <spam@licks.sack> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:08:28 -0700, "BillyBob" <redneck@hills.com> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I found a couple. They are not USA servers, but work.
    >> >IF anyone wants one here is the address of a public server.
    >> >217.20.121.30:27015
    >> >Save a spot for me.And post more servers for v1.5 if you have them.
    >> >
    >> http://www.zvdk.nl/1.5/rightnow.php
    >>

    >How can you still play CS1.5 without Won?
    >Is there a hack or patch that removes authorisation?

    Yup, the 1.5 servers are insecure and don't contact WON for key auth. There's a
    bit more info on them here:

    http://www.zvdk.nl/1.5/english.php

    Most of them are probably full of cheaters, unless the admin installs Cheating
    Death or something.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    > Yup, the 1.5 servers are insecure and don't contact WON for key auth.
    There's a
    > bit more info on them here:
    >
    > http://www.zvdk.nl/1.5/english.php
    >
    > Most of them are probably full of cheaters, unless the admin installs
    Cheating
    > Death or something.

    Thanks for that!

    Uzi
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    THanks appreciate this link very much.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    The link below is all you willl need to run CS servers and play on non-steam
    servers.

    http://www.steamlessproject.nl/files.php

    "Uzi" <rapandrandb@suks.com> wrote in message

    > Ian <spam@licks.sack> wrote in message
    > > Yup, the 1.5 servers are insecure and don't contact WON for key auth.
    > There's a
    > > bit more info on them here:
    > >
    > > http://www.zvdk.nl/1.5/english.php
    > >
    > > Most of them are probably full of cheaters, unless the admin installs
    > Cheating
    > > Death or something.
    > >

    > Thanks for that!
    >
    > Uzi