Counter-Strike v1.5 servers?

I found a couple. They are not USA servers, but work.
IF anyone wants one here is the address of a public server.
217.20.121.30:27015
Save a spot for me.And post more servers for v1.5 if you have them.

Ian

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:08:28 -0700, "BillyBob" <redneck@hills.com> wrote:

>I found a couple. They are not USA servers, but work.
>IF anyone wants one here is the address of a public server.
>217.20.121.30:27015
>Save a spot for me.And post more servers for v1.5 if you have them.

http://www.zvdk.nl/1.5/rightnow.php

Uzi

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2004

Ian <spam@licks.sack> wrote in message
> On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:08:28 -0700, "BillyBob" <redneck@hills.com> wrote:
>
> >I found a couple. They are not USA servers, but work.
> >IF anyone wants one here is the address of a public server.
> >217.20.121.30:27015
> >Save a spot for me.And post more servers for v1.5 if you have them.
> >
> http://www.zvdk.nl/1.5/rightnow.php

How can you still play CS1.5 without Won?
Is there a hack or patch that removes authorisation?

Uzi

Ian

On 20 Aug 2004 19:55:35 -0500, "Uzi" <rapandrandb@suks.com> wrote:

>Ian <spam@licks.sack> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:08:28 -0700, "BillyBob" <redneck@hills.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I found a couple. They are not USA servers, but work.
>> >IF anyone wants one here is the address of a public server.
>> >217.20.121.30:27015
>> >Save a spot for me.And post more servers for v1.5 if you have them.
>> >
>> http://www.zvdk.nl/1.5/rightnow.php
>>

>How can you still play CS1.5 without Won?
>Is there a hack or patch that removes authorisation?

Yup, the 1.5 servers are insecure and don't contact WON for key auth. There's a
bit more info on them here:

http://www.zvdk.nl/1.5/english.php

Most of them are probably full of cheaters, unless the admin installs Cheating
Death or something.

> Yup, the 1.5 servers are insecure and don't contact WON for key auth.
There's a
> bit more info on them here:
>
> http://www.zvdk.nl/1.5/english.php
>
> Most of them are probably full of cheaters, unless the admin installs
Cheating
> Death or something.

Thanks for that!

Uzi

The link below is all you willl need to run CS servers and play on non-steam
servers.

http://www.steamlessproject.nl/files.php