Premiere Pro 1.5 updater 1.5.1 problems

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 8, 2005 9:49:27 PM

I'm trying to update my PPro 1.5 to 1.5.1 with the updater file d/l from
the adobe site, but I get this error: “Unable to update
ASLFoundation.dll. The file on your system does not match the original
Premiere Pro 1.5 file expected and it cannot be updated”. Has anyone
seen this and what does this mean? Thanks
Anonymous
April 9, 2005 5:18:07 AM

"Grumpy" <nonya@busnis.com> wrote in message
news:o budnWsHBdIKu8rfRVn-3A@comcast.com...
> I'm trying to update my PPro 1.5 to 1.5.1 with the updater file d/l from
> the adobe site, but I get this error: “Unable to update ASLFoundation.dll.
> The file on your system does not match the original Premiere Pro 1.5 file
> expected and it cannot be updated”. Has anyone seen this and what does
> this mean? Thanks

I just installed it without any problems. Did you disable your antivirus as
directed?
April 9, 2005 5:18:08 AM

Yes I did.

Captain Slick wrote:
> "Grumpy" <nonya@busnis.com> wrote in message
> news:o budnWsHBdIKu8rfRVn-3A@comcast.com...
>
>>I'm trying to update my PPro 1.5 to 1.5.1 with the updater file d/l from
>>the adobe site, but I get this error: “Unable to update ASLFoundation.dll.
>>The file on your system does not match the original Premiere Pro 1.5 file
>>expected and it cannot be updated”. Has anyone seen this and what does
>>this mean? Thanks
>>

> I just installed it without any problems. Did you disable your antivirus as
> directed?

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 2:38:10 AM

Yup, I have the same problem. What to do? :(
!