Best format for quality per size at low bitrate?

Quality per size at low bitrate; meaning best quality in the smallest
files. Size matters more because I'll be using to keep copies of video
files that are mostly people sitting down and talking. Which format is
it?

thanks

On 9 Apr 2005 05:03:44 -0700, casioculture@gmail.com wrote:

> Quality per size at low bitrate; meaning best quality in the smallest
> files. Size matters more because I'll be using to keep copies of video
> files that are mostly people sitting down and talking. Which format is
> it?

Here there are some video of my cat encoded in rmvb (real media 10) and
xvid : http://abissino.interfree.it/video/index.html

You can check if the quality/size ratio is acceptable.

C.G.