help needed in RDC Set up

I have 2 computers named (Suppose Computer A and Computer B) at home, both
have windows Pro, both have broad band connected thru hub (lynksys),
When I use RDC to connect
Case-1
Computer "A" as remote and Computer "B" as host .... It works well.
Case-2
Computer "B" as remote and computer "A" as host .... It does not work...

I would appreciate if some one can help me to get it know that Why It is
not working in case-2 while the set up is the same. ? What changes need to be
made in set up in case-2.
Thank U
Waseem

I presume you have Remote Desktop enabled on Computer A, correct?

Are you running any personal firewall software, like the SP2 Windows Firewall, on Computer A? Or
anti-virus/trojan software like NAV 2005?

Otherwise look at the troubleshooting section on this page for help...

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)