Remote Desktop Web Setup

Hi all,

I am able to connect to my home PC using the web based remote desktop only
if my DSL modem is set at bridge mode and using XP pro PPPoE dialup
connection.

Recently, i change my DSL modem to router mode and using the build-in auto
dialer. I set a fix IP for my pc and set that IP as DMZ. I even open all
access control port hoping that it can get through.

However, with all the setting, I am only able to get into my modem default
gateway login page. Tried many setting but still not luck.

Can anyone pls help me up here? I am using an Aztech DSL600EU (with
ethernet and USB connection).

Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop setup

    Are you accessing the web based remote desktop by http://address/tsweb?

    "tazztham" <tazztham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am able to connect to my home PC using the web based remote desktop only
    > if my DSL modem is set at bridge mode and using XP pro PPPoE dialup
    > connection.
    >
    > Recently, i change my DSL modem to router mode and using the build-in auto
    > dialer. I set a fix IP for my pc and set that IP as DMZ. I even open all
    > access control port hoping that it can get through.
    >
    > However, with all the setting, I am only able to get into my modem default
    > gateway login page. Tried many setting but still not luck.
    >
    > Can anyone pls help me up here? I am using an Aztech DSL600EU (with
    > ethernet and USB connection).
    >
    > Thank you.

Remote Desktop Connection Windows XP