Jac

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

Hi,

I have no problem connecting remotely to another PC, but I am unsure how to
allow permission for the other user to use their mouse and keyboard on my PC
once connected.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Jac

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:25:01 -0700, Jac
<Jac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have no problem connecting remotely to another PC, but I am unsure how to
>allow permission for the other user to use their mouse and keyboard on my PC
>once connected.
>Am I doing something wrong?
>
>Thanks,
>Jac

Have them click control remotly on their views menu, (You will need to
confirm permission at your end)
, _
, | \ MKA: Steve Urbach
, | )erek No JUNK in my email please
, ____|_/ragonsclaw dragonsclawJUNK@JUNKmindspring.com
, / / / Running United Devices "Cure For Cancer" Project 24/7 Have you helped? http://www.grid.org

Jac

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

Excellent!! Thanks heaps for that info. It was spot on.

Jac

"Steve Urbach" wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:25:01 -0700, Jac
> <Jac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I have no problem connecting remotely to another PC, but I am unsure how to
> >allow permission for the other user to use their mouse and keyboard on my PC
> >once connected.
> >Am I doing something wrong?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Jac
>
> Have them click control remotly on their views menu, (You will need to
> confirm permission at your end)
> , _
> , | \ MKA: Steve Urbach
> , | )erek No JUNK in my email please
> , ____|_/ragonsclaw dragonsclawJUNK@JUNKmindspring.com
> , / / / Running United Devices "Cure For Cancer" Project 24/7 Have you helped? http://www.grid.org

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 04:00:03 -0700, Jac
<Jac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Excellent!! Thanks heaps for that info. It was spot on.
>
>Jac

Love to hear success stories.

, _