Dropped wireless connection

I am trying to share a broadband connection using 2 AM1772 cards. I can get
the computers to see eachother, but the connection keeps dropping every few
minutes even though the network strength is at 80-90%. Worse, when they
reconnect the internet connection may not actually be shared. It appears to
be completely random whether the internet connection is present.

Anybody else have this problem or have any ideas how to fix it?

Many thanks,

Chris

---
More about dropped wireless connection

    Here you go:

    Carey

    "Chris" <chris@myhost.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to share a broadband connection using 2 AM1772 cards. I can get
    >the computers to see eachother, but the connection keeps dropping every few
    >minutes even though the network strength is at 80-90%. Worse, when they
    >reconnect the internet connection may not actually be shared. It appears to
    >be completely random whether the internet connection is present.
    >
    > Anybody else have this problem or have any ideas how to fix it?
    >
    > Many thanks,
    >
    > Chris
    >

    > ---

Wireless Connection Internet Connection Wireless Networking