Internet access on the remote computer

helpme

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2001

I am making a VPN between two computers using 2 linksys vpn routers. The is
no problem connection to the remote computer using remote desktop. I cannot
make the remote computer access the internet to do downloads for updating
some software. Is it possible to make this work? It looks like a DNS issue
but I am not sure.
If I am remotly connected to the computer and click on Internet Explorer
Icon, it tries to connect but cannot.

Paul

Splendid

The remote computer cannot ping anything unless I am directly in front of it
then there is no problem