Skins

One thing I miss about 1.5 is how easy it was to install a different skin.
How do I do it on 1.6
5 answers Last reply
More about skins

    Try at www.google.com

    "ADAM KRACKENBERGER" <akrackenberger@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > One thing I miss about 1.5 is how easy it was to install a different
    skin.
    > How do I do it on 1.6

    Pretty much the same way as 1.5 http://www.csnation.net/ should have
    all the info you need along with some really nice skins to download

    who needs skins anyway?

    --
    ------

    Bram
    support@geticasoftware.ro

    ------
    "I like toys and cake" <somegeexer@aplace.aa> wrote in message

    > "ADAM KRACKENBERGER" <akrackenberger@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >> One thing I miss about 1.5 is how easy it was to install a different
    > skin.
    >> How do I do it on 1.6
    >
    > Pretty much the same way as 1.5 http://www.csnation.net/ should have
    > all the info you need along with some really nice skins to download

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    "Bram" <support@geticasoftware.ro> wrote in message
    > who needs skins anyway?

    Anyone who doesn't like the default ones and wants something
    different.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    yeah sometimes you need/want something different, they arent cheats or
    anything like that, they dont effect the game other than the way you look.

Games Video Games