One thing I miss about 1.5 is how easy it was to install a different skin.
How do I do it on 1.6

Try at www.google.com

"ADAM KRACKENBERGER" <akrackenberger@verizon.net> wrote in message
> One thing I miss about 1.5 is how easy it was to install a different
skin.
> How do I do it on 1.6

Pretty much the same way as 1.5 http://www.csnation.net/ should have
all the info you need along with some really nice skins to download

who needs skins anyway?

--
------

Bram
support@geticasoftware.ro

------

"Bram" <support@geticasoftware.ro> wrote in message
> who needs skins anyway?

Anyone who doesn't like the default ones and wants something
different.

yeah sometimes you need/want something different, they arent cheats or
anything like that, they dont effect the game other than the way you look.