Skins

Last response: in Video Games
August 21, 2004 9:08:29 PM

One thing I miss about 1.5 is how easy it was to install a different skin.
How do I do it on 1.6

More about : skins

Anonymous
August 21, 2004 9:19:19 PM

Try at www.google.com
Anonymous
August 21, 2004 11:03:22 PM

"ADAM KRACKENBERGER" <akrackenberger@verizon.net> wrote in message
> One thing I miss about 1.5 is how easy it was to install a different
skin.
> How do I do it on 1.6

Pretty much the same way as 1.5 http://www.csnation.net/ should have
all the info you need along with some really nice skins to download
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 23, 2004 5:14:29 PM

who needs skins anyway?

--
------

Bram
support@geticasoftware.ro

------
"I like toys and cake" <somegeexer@aplace.aa> wrote in message

> "ADAM KRACKENBERGER" <akrackenberger@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> One thing I miss about 1.5 is how easy it was to install a different
> skin.
>> How do I do it on 1.6
>
> Pretty much the same way as 1.5 http://www.csnation.net/ should have
> all the info you need along with some really nice skins to download

Anonymous
August 23, 2004 5:14:30 PM

"Bram" <support@geticasoftware.ro> wrote in message
> who needs skins anyway?

Anyone who doesn't like the default ones and wants something
different.
Anonymous
August 23, 2004 5:55:37 PM

yeah sometimes you need/want something different, they arent cheats or
anything like that, they dont effect the game other than the way you look.
!