Sharing Printer over wireless network

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
November 9, 2004 12:38:54 PM

We have internal auditors coming from our parent company (fun, fun), and
they want to be able to print to our printers. The user account on the
laptop they will be bringing has very limited rights, it will have a
wireless card and we have a wireless network in place. My question is this:
is there an easy way to share out a printer without having the laptop join
our domain?

Thanks
Eric
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
November 15, 2004 3:57:51 PM

You may receive better help and expertise if you ask this in the printers
newsgroup as this is not a wireless specific issue.

!