Sharing Printer over wireless network

We have internal auditors coming from our parent company (fun, fun), and
they want to be able to print to our printers. The user account on the
laptop they will be bringing has very limited rights, it will have a
wireless card and we have a wireless network in place. My question is this:
is there an easy way to share out a printer without having the laptop join
our domain?

Thanks
Eric
1 answer Last reply
More about sharing printer wireless network

    You may receive better help and expertise if you ask this in the printers
    newsgroup as this is not a wireless specific issue.

    "Eric Graham" <egraham22@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > We have internal auditors coming from our parent company (fun, fun), and
    > they want to be able to print to our printers. The user account on the
    > laptop they will be bringing has very limited rights, it will have a
    > wireless card and we have a wireless network in place. My question is
    > this:
    > is there an easy way to share out a printer without having the laptop join
    > our domain?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Eric

Wireless Wireless Network Printers Wireless Networking