Sorenson Squeeze Question

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 12, 2005 5:15:02 PM

Downloaded Sorenson Squeeze demo and have some questions:

1. What preset do I pick if I start with a qt clip that I want to output
as flv into flash?

The range of choices are from 112k stream to 768 stream.

I have a broadband connection and am using windows xp and flash mx 2004.

2. Did not get audio with my squeeze. The video turned out alright, but
no audio.

Thanks,
April 12, 2005 5:15:03 PM

BARD wrote:
> Downloaded Sorenson Squeeze demo and have some questions:
>
> 1. What preset do I pick if I start with a qt clip that I want to output
> as flv into flash?
>
> The range of choices are from 112k stream to 768 stream.
>
> I have a broadband connection and am using windows xp and flash mx 2004.
>
> 2. Did not get audio with my squeeze. The video turned out alright, but
> no audio.
>
> Thanks,

Make sure you have the "Audio" Checkbox ticked.

I use the 384k template and get good output with few of any blockies. A
384k connection is the speed that even the slowest DSL connection can
acheive.
April 13, 2005 3:31:43 AM

RS wrote:
> BARD wrote:
>
>> Downloaded Sorenson Squeeze demo and have some questions:
>>
>> 1. What preset do I pick if I start with a qt clip that I want to output
>> as flv into flash?
>>
>> The range of choices are from 112k stream to 768 stream.
>>
>> I have a broadband connection and am using windows xp and flash mx 2004.
>>
>> 2. Did not get audio with my squeeze. The video turned out alright, but
>> no audio.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

> Make sure you have the "Audio" Checkbox ticked.
>
> I use the 384k template and get good output with few of any blockies. A
> 384k connection is the speed that even the slowest DSL connection can
> acheive.

Audio checkbox ticked.

Still no sound in MX

ric