  • Audio
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics Cards
April 12, 2005 5:15:02 PM

Downloaded Sorenson Squeeze demo and have some questions:

1. What preset do I pick if I start with a qt clip that I want to output
as flv into flash?

The range of choices are from 112k stream to 768 stream.

I have a broadband connection and am using windows xp and flash mx 2004.

2. Did not get audio with my squeeze. The video turned out alright, but
no audio.

Thanks,

More about : sorenson squeeze question

April 12, 2005 5:15:03 PM

BARD wrote:
> Downloaded Sorenson Squeeze demo and have some questions:
>
> 1. What preset do I pick if I start with a qt clip that I want to output
> as flv into flash?
>
> The range of choices are from 112k stream to 768 stream.
>
> I have a broadband connection and am using windows xp and flash mx 2004.
>
> 2. Did not get audio with my squeeze. The video turned out alright, but
> no audio.
>
> Thanks,

Make sure you have the "Audio" Checkbox ticked.

I use the 384k template and get good output with few of any blockies. A
384k connection is the speed that even the slowest DSL connection can
acheive.
April 13, 2005 3:31:43 AM

RS wrote:
> BARD wrote:
>
>> Downloaded Sorenson Squeeze demo and have some questions:
>>
>> 1. What preset do I pick if I start with a qt clip that I want to output
>> as flv into flash?
>>
>> The range of choices are from 112k stream to 768 stream.
>>
>> I have a broadband connection and am using windows xp and flash mx 2004.
>>
>> 2. Did not get audio with my squeeze. The video turned out alright, but
>> no audio.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

> Make sure you have the "Audio" Checkbox ticked.
>
> I use the 384k template and get good output with few of any blockies. A
> 384k connection is the speed that even the slowest DSL connection can
> acheive.

Audio checkbox ticked.

Still no sound in MX

ric