Ulead Media 7: sound & image does not match after cut, AVI?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 12, 2005 4:27:42 PM

Ulead Media 7: sound & image does not match after cut, AVI?

I have an AVI file 710MB and when I cut a part out and save it, the
sound and the image don't match anymore. The sound is behind.
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 5:11:08 PM

On 12 Apr 2005 12:27:42 -0700, Robijean@hotmail.com (Jean) wrote:

>Ulead Media 7: sound & image does not match after cut, AVI?
>
>I have an AVI file 710MB and when I cut a part out and save it, the
>sound and the image don't match anymore. The sound is behind.

By chance do you mean Ulead MediaStudio Pro 7?

The best help you'll find for Ulead problems may be on the Ulead Web
board - http://www.ulead.com/tech/forums.htm

Ulead products seem to be notorious for producing audio/video sync
problems for some users of VideoStudio and Movie Factory. Perhaps
MediaStudio Pro users have been burdened with the same experience. You
can find out at the Ulead Web board.

Much can be determined by knowing how you've configured and used your
Ulead product. Have you installed any necessary patches? Have you
installed those patches in the proper order? What are you trying to
produce as an output file? Another AVI, an MPEG-2 file or something
else?

There can be many reasons for out-of-sync video. Some caused by bugs
in the software or not configuring it properly for its use. OOS
problems can also be caused by the user not using the software
properly. I'm afraid you've just not provided enough information to
help you.