the mouse pointer disappears

Hi,

I have this problem. When establishing remote sessions with remote desktop,
the mouse cursor starts to tremble and eventually disappears. This happens
after a few minutes and the problem is visible either on the remote computers
desktops and on the entire console.

I have to close the remote desktop application and restart it in order to
solve this problem, but it's a temporary solution.

The o.s installed on my pc is windows xp s.p.1. Could you pls. help me?

Thanks

Ichinisan

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011

Hi,

I have this problem. When establishing remote sessions with remote desktop,
the mouse cursor starts to tremble and eventually disappears. This happens
after a few minutes and the problem is visible either on the remote computers
desktops and on the entire console.

I have to close the remote desktop application and restart it in order to
solve this problem, but it's a temporary solution.

The o.s installed on my pc is windows xp s.p.1. Could you pls. help me?

Thanks
I have the same problem. Connecting from an XP Pro SP3 client to a Win7 Ultimate X64 host. It has something to do with the increased DPI setting. I can type in the Start Menu, Run Menu, and other places. However, when I try to type in the address bar or search-in-page box in (Google Chrome or Internet Explorer), my mouse pointer becomes completely invisible. This persists even when the browser is closed. I have to disconnect from the remote machine and reconnect to see the cursor. The moment I type something into a browser again, it disappears again.

I changed my DPI setting back to 100% and now I can't get the mouse pointer to disappear.