Scrambled DV capture: 1394 OHCI; WinXP; Canon MV20; Toshib..

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 12, 2005 6:28:49 PM

Hi,

DV capture used to work flawlessly with my Toshiba notebook but now I
only get strangly scrambled "flyeye" like frames (audio is fine).
Tested the DV out of the Canon MV20 with a second video cam and it
works. I then thought this was related to Xp2 and found the Dec 17 MS
patch; also tried reverting to SP1 OHCI Drivers - to no avail.

Does somebody have a clue what could cause this new firewire
incompatibility?

TIA,

DC
!