  • Connection
  • Windows 2000
  • Windows XP
April 29, 2005 6:28:01 PM

Can a machine running Windows XP Pro connect to a Windows 2000 Machine? If
so what has to be installed/configured on the Windows 2000 machine to accept
incoming connections? I would like to use Terminal Services or Remote
Desktop for this connection. I do not want to use VNC or PC anywhere for this.

More about : connect winxp pro win2000

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 8:03:01 PM

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q233175&

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Jim" wrote:
| Can a machine running Windows XP Pro connect to a Windows 2000 Machine?
If
| so what has to be installed/configured on the Windows 2000 machine to
accept
| incoming connections? I would like to use Terminal Services or Remote
| Desktop for this connection. I do not want to use VNC or PC anywhere for
this.
April 29, 2005 8:03:02 PM

Dave,

Your awsome! Thanks.

Jim

"Dave Patrick" wrote:

> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q233175&
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "Jim" wrote:
> | Can a machine running Windows XP Pro connect to a Windows 2000 Machine?
> If
> | so what has to be installed/configured on the Windows 2000 machine to
> accept
> | incoming connections? I would like to use Terminal Services or Remote
> | Desktop for this connection. I do not want to use VNC or PC anywhere for
> this.

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 9:27:09 PM

You're welcome.