Please help a newcomer

Joe

Can anyone tell me how to open mpg2(progresive} files in pinnacle
studio plus 9.3.When I try to open them an error message tells me that
the files are not interlaced and pinnacle studio does not support
mpg2{progresive}type files.Can I convert them ? I also have avi files
, it does not recognise these either.Can these be converted.

Thanks,

Joe

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Joe,

Your best bet for Pinnacle answers would be to visit their website and join
the user forums.

http://www.pinnaclesys.com

Under the SUPPORT option, choose User Discussion Forums. If you don't get
your questions answered in this newsgroup, go there.