Remote Assistance

I'm having a problem with Remote Assistance. I'm Computer A. I can give
Remote Assistance to B and C when they request it. However, B cannot assist
C, or vice versa.

From another thread I got the suggestion below. However, if I try the
following from B:

> 1. Turn off the firewall.
> 2. In the Run box, type "rsop.msc"
> 3. Expand Computer Configuration->Administrative Templates->System->Remote
> Assistance
> 4. Make sure "Offer Remote Assistance" is enabled.

Administrative Templates does not display under Computer Configuration->

The user (B) and I both have administrative privileges, but it doesn't
display for either of us.

Please help!

Kevin
1 answer Last reply
More about remote assistance

    I too am having trouble gettin remote assistance.
    I need a friend to help me edit something for me and he cannot get in.
    All firewalls are down and remote assist is on.
    What eles could be the problem
    "Kevin" wrote:

    > I'm having a problem with Remote Assistance. I'm Computer A. I can give
    > Remote Assistance to B and C when they request it. However, B cannot assist
    > C, or vice versa.
    >
    > From another thread I got the suggestion below. However, if I try the
    > following from B:
    >
    > > 1. Turn off the firewall.
    > > 2. In the Run box, type "rsop.msc"
    > > 3. Expand Computer Configuration->Administrative Templates->System->Remote
    > > Assistance
    > > 4. Make sure "Offer Remote Assistance" is enabled.
    >
    > Administrative Templates does not display under Computer Configuration->
    >
    > The user (B) and I both have administrative privileges, but it doesn't
    > display for either of us.
    >
    > Please help!
    >
    > Kevin

Computers Configuration Windows XP