Remote Assistance

April 30, 2005 5:44:58 AM

I'm having a problem with Remote Assistance. I'm Computer A. I can give
Remote Assistance to B and C when they request it. However, B cannot assist
C, or vice versa.

From another thread I got the suggestion below. However, if I try the
following from B:

> 1. Turn off the firewall.
> 2. In the Run box, type "rsop.msc"
> 3. Expand Computer Configuration->Administrative Templates->System->Remote
> Assistance
> 4. Make sure "Offer Remote Assistance" is enabled.

Administrative Templates does not display under Computer Configuration->

The user (B) and I both have administrative privileges, but it doesn't
display for either of us.

Please help!

Kevin

More about : remote assistance

Anonymous
May 1, 2005 10:31:18 PM

I too am having trouble gettin remote assistance.
I need a friend to help me edit something for me and he cannot get in.
All firewalls are down and remote assist is on.
What eles could be the problem

!