How to share local files with remote computer?

peter

I'm using Remote Desktop Connection from a Windows XP SP2 machine to control
a Windows 2000 Terminal machine. How can I share my local files in Windows
XP SP2 machine so they can be copied or use for installation in the Windows
2000 Terminal machine.

Thanks.

See if this KB article helps...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/272519/