Can't use Remote Desktop Connection

My network is Win Server 2003.I'm working on Win server 2003(my operating
system) because i was previously used as a server on the network.Now there's
only 1 mainserver. I previously then used remote desktop connection to
connect to the main server and then work from there. However this morning
when i tried to double-click on the desktop shortcut it gave me the following
"error message".

"Remote session was disconnected because there are no Terminal Server client
access licenses on this machine"

What can b the problem as the last time it worked like normal(that was friday)

PLEAESE HELP
2 answers Last reply
More about remote desktop connection

    I lokked on the site below but didn't find where i can install the access
    license.Can i install it from there(do you perhaps have the link) or where do
    i get the access license to install. On the win server 2003 cd????

    Thanks in advance

    "Robert L [MS-MVP]" wrote:

    > have you install access licenses? quoted from http://www.ChicagoTech.net
    >
    > Errors: The license will be expired in x days message even you had the license installed.
    >
    > "No TS licensing server error when run TS license manager".
    >
    > "The remote session was disconnected because the local computer's client access license could not be upgraded or renewed"
    >
    > Causes: Installed the TS licenses incorrectly
    >
    > Don't send e-mail or reply to me except you need consulting services. Posting on MS newsgroup will benefit all readers and you may get more help.
    >
    > Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    > How to Setup Windows, Network, Remote Access on http://www.HowToNetworking.com
    > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
    >
    > I recommend Brinkster for web hosting!
    >
    > "Craig from Huguenot" <CraigfromHuguenot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BD7DE10-0E36-46EF-AF9E-DEAAF47A6BE6@microsoft.com...
    > My network is Win Server 2003.I'm working on Win server 2003(my operating
    > system) because i was previously used as a server on the network.Now there's
    > only 1 mainserver. I previously then used remote desktop connection to
    > connect to the main server and then work from there. However this morning
    > when i tried to double-click on the desktop shortcut it gave me the following
    > "error message".
    >
    > "Remote session was disconnected because there are no Terminal Server client
    > access licenses on this machine"
    >
    > What can b the problem as the last time it worked like normal(that was friday)
    >
    > PLEAESE HELP

    Thanks. Igot the site. Wil try it 2morrow on my computer.

    "Craig from Huguenot" wrote:

    > I lokked on the site below but didn't find where i can install the access
    > license.Can i install it from there(do you perhaps have the link) or where do
    > i get the access license to install. On the win server 2003 cd????
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > "Robert L [MS-MVP]" wrote:
    >
    > > have you install access licenses? quoted from http://www.ChicagoTech.net
    > >
    > > Errors: The license will be expired in x days message even you had the license installed.
    > >
    > > "No TS licensing server error when run TS license manager".
    > >
    > > "The remote session was disconnected because the local computer's client access license could not be upgraded or renewed"
    > >
    > > Causes: Installed the TS licenses incorrectly
    > >
    > > Don't send e-mail or reply to me except you need consulting services. Posting on MS newsgroup will benefit all readers and you may get more help.
    > >
    > > Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    > > How to Setup Windows, Network, Remote Access on http://www.HowToNetworking.com
    > > Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on http://www.ChicagoTech.net
    > > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
    > >
    > > I recommend Brinkster for web hosting!
    > >
    > > "Craig from Huguenot" <CraigfromHuguenot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BD7DE10-0E36-46EF-AF9E-DEAAF47A6BE6@microsoft.com...
    > > My network is Win Server 2003.I'm working on Win server 2003(my operating
    > > system) because i was previously used as a server on the network.Now there's
    > > only 1 mainserver. I previously then used remote desktop connection to
    > > connect to the main server and then work from there. However this morning
    > > when i tried to double-click on the desktop shortcut it gave me the following
    > > "error message".
    > >
    > > "Remote session was disconnected because there are no Terminal Server client
    > > access licenses on this machine"
    > >
    > > What can b the problem as the last time it worked like normal(that was friday)
    > >
    > > PLEAESE HELP

Remote Desktop Connection Servers Windows XP