Working with offline files

I have set my latop up to synchronise files from a network.
I can use these synchronised files while online.
However when the network connection is remove the programs are unable to
recognise the file types or names.

I set up the synchronising as per the WIN XP help files.

Have I missed something in my set-up?
1 answer Last reply
More about working offline files

    Max wrote:
    > I have set my latop up to synchronise files from a network.
    > I can use these synchronised files while online.
    > However when the network connection is remove the programs are unable
    > to recognise the file types or names.

    Could you be a bit more specific? What files are you trying to open and what
    happens when you try? Are the files actually synchronised?

    --
    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Network Connection Microsoft Windows XP