Working with offline files

May 6, 2005 3:45:01 AM

I have set my latop up to synchronise files from a network.
I can use these synchronised files while online.
However when the network connection is remove the programs are unable to
recognise the file types or names.

I set up the synchronising as per the WIN XP help files.

Have I missed something in my set-up?

More about : working offline files

May 6, 2005 8:44:40 PM

Max wrote:
> I have set my latop up to synchronise files from a network.
> I can use these synchronised files while online.
> However when the network connection is remove the programs are unable
> to recognise the file types or names.

Could you be a bit more specific? What files are you trying to open and what
happens when you try? Are the files actually synchronised?

--
Gordon Burgess-Parker
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk