seeking info on registry keys related to RDP

I'm looking for background information for registry keys and other
information for configuring RDP. I've searched TechNet and the KB but
not really found a lot of information.

Anyone know of a repository where this kind of information is
available?

Thanks in advance...

The best I can come up with is to look at this Google search and start reading.

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&num=10&q=remote+desktop+registry+group%3A*.work_remotely&safe=off&qt_s=Search

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"T G" <tg@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:hb5q715i4u59l6qbtfbh6jmimrhtrv41d8@4ax.com...
> I'm looking for background information for registry keys and other
> information for configuring RDP. I've searched TechNet and the KB but
> not really found a lot of information.
>
> Anyone know of a repository where this kind of information is
> available?
>
> Thanks in advance...

>"Sooner Al [MVP]" <SoonerAl@somewhere.net.invalid> wrote:

>The best I can come up with is to look at this Google search and start reading.
>
>http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&num=10&q=remote+desktop+registry+group%3A*.work_remotely&safe=off&qt_s=Search

thanks for that...