seeking info on registry keys related to RDP

Tags:
  • Registry
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 8, 2005 2:36:40 AM

I'm looking for background information for registry keys and other
information for configuring RDP. I've searched TechNet and the KB but
not really found a lot of information.

Anyone know of a repository where this kind of information is
available?

Thanks in advance...

More about : seeking info registry keys related rdp

Anonymous
May 8, 2005 1:08:35 PM

The best I can come up with is to look at this Google search and start reading.

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off...*.work_remotely&safe=off&qt_s=Search

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"T G" <tg@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:hb5q715i4u59l6qbtfbh6jmimrhtrv41d8@4ax.com...
> I'm looking for background information for registry keys and other
> information for configuring RDP. I've searched TechNet and the KB but
> not really found a lot of information.
>
> Anyone know of a repository where this kind of information is
> available?
>
> Thanks in advance...
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 11:26:59 AM

>"Sooner Al [MVP]" <SoonerAl@somewhere.net.invalid> wrote:

>The best I can come up with is to look at this Google search and start reading.
>
>http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off...*.work_remotely&safe=off&qt_s=Search

thanks for that...
!