KERIO Configuration for Remote Desktop

My Kerio gets an error when I attempt Remote Desktop.

Any ideas what settings to use?
______________________________
______________________________
Joel

Remote Desktop (RDP) uses TCP Port 3389 for communication.

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Joliett" <jolie@aol.com> wrote in message
> My Kerio gets an error when I attempt Remote Desktop.
>
> Any ideas what settings to use?
> ______________________________
> ______________________________
> Joel

Thanks for your reply...
I am using KERIO PERSONAL FIREWALL 4.
If Remote Desktop (RDP) uses TCP Port 3389 for communication

I still need more detailed information exactly how to configure KERIO.

______________________________
______________________________
Joel

> Remote Desktop (RDP) uses TCP Port 3389 for communication.
>
> --
>
> Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

> benefit of all of us...
> rights...
>

> "Joliett" <jolie@aol.com> wrote in message
>> My Kerio gets an error when I attempt Remote Desktop.
>>
>> Any ideas what settings to use?
>> Joel

I suggest you check with the experts at...

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/kerio

....or check the documentation for Kerio on how to write rules, etc for port
forwarding/inbound/outbound traffic...

--