What product did they use to make this?

"john_20_28_2..." wrote...
> What product did they use to make this?
> I promise, i am not advertising. Look here:
> http://www.essenceoflifevideo.­com/memorial/index.html
> go to the demo on the left. It says it is in Flash,
> but I didn't know what they might have originally
> made the movie in. I am capturing a lot of video and
> stills right now and would like to be able to have
> these effects, without having to pay $199 for 40 pictures.

The following demo uses a template less than $10, which has
a very similar effect

http://www.3dtime.com/images/DispatchPS_V01/dispatchps0004_large.wmv

"njs" wrote in message
> I'm sorry, but I don't know why the original link is broken. I try to
> retype it as below:
>
> http://www.essenceoflifevideo.com/memorial/index.html

Any of the prosumer editors can produce the effects in the video, but
they're more easily accomlpished with compositing software such as Adobe
Aftereffects.