RDPDD.dll failed to load

When I try to connect to my office XP computer from home through a VPN using
Remote Desktop Connection nothing happens after I click connect.
The office computer log shows the following error:
\SystemRoot\System32\RDPDD.dll failed to load

Anyone know why?

In case anyone is interested, performing an SFC fixed the problem.