Canon PowerShot A610 and PowerShot A620

Hello,

I am looking for manual for Canon PowerShot A610 and Canon PowerShot A620.
I have not found it on manufacturer's internet page.
I tried to find it using www.google.com but all pages which I had found only
include short description about these cameras.

M.Cz

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Those cameras were only released about 2 weeks ago and aren't even in
most stores yet.

Give it a little while and they will probably be on either Canon's
site or their BeBit site