25 character key for microsoft outlook on compaq ipaq H3955

June 1, 2004 9:43:00 AM

To activate my active sync on my pocket pc I must have
access to the product key for the microsoft outlook that
was put into my pc.
thank you,
Judy
Anonymous
June 2, 2004 1:07:14 AM

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 05:43:00 -0700, "Judy Windings"

>To activate my active sync on my pocket pc I must have
>access to the product key for the microsoft outlook that
>was put into my pc.

1. Activesync doesn't need to activated.
2. Outlook (if 2002 or 2003) needs to activated.
3. Your Outlook key is on the plastic wrapping of the CD that came
with your Pocket PC. If you lost that, you might want to get in touch
with HP/Compaq.

--
Marlof Bregonje
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices