condition zero question

Hi

Can anyone tell me if condition Zero is also playable online like the old
CS???

tnx Scuba

Am Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:43:54 +0200 schrieb scubanop

>Can anyone tell me if condition Zero is also playable online like the old
>CS???

For sure... the new thing is, that you can play it alone also. This
was only possible with Bots in the former CS Games. Now, they´re
integrated. You also have the mod "Condition Zero - Deleted Scenes"
but this is only Single Player, AFAIK.
Playing online is the basic feature in CSCZ.

Chris
--
__/\__ __ _ __ ___ __ __/\__
\ / / /_/ /_) / /_ / / /_/ /| / \ /

Op Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:24:13 +0200 schreef Christian Pruefling:

> Am Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:43:54 +0200 schrieb scubanop
>
>>Can anyone tell me if condition Zero is also playable online like the old
>>CS???
>
> For sure... the new thing is, that you can play it alone also. This
> was only possible with Bots in the former CS Games. Now, they´re
> integrated. You also have the mod "Condition Zero - Deleted Scenes"
> but this is only Single Player, AFAIK.
> Playing online is the basic feature in CSCZ.
>
> Chris

tnx i'm gonna buy myself a copy

Scuba

Latest posts