condition zero question

Hi

Can anyone tell me if condition Zero is also playable online like the old
CS???

tnx Scuba
2 answers Last reply
More about condition question

    Am Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:43:54 +0200 schrieb scubanop

    >Can anyone tell me if condition Zero is also playable online like the old
    >CS???

    For sure... the new thing is, that you can play it alone also. This
    was only possible with Bots in the former CS Games. Now, they´re
    integrated. You also have the mod "Condition Zero - Deleted Scenes"
    but this is only Single Player, AFAIK.
    Playing online is the basic feature in CSCZ.

    Chris
    --
    __/\__ __ _ __ ___ __ __/\__
    \ / / /_/ /_) / /_ / / /_/ /| / \ /

    Op Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:24:13 +0200 schreef Christian Pruefling:

    > Am Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:43:54 +0200 schrieb scubanop
    >
    >>Can anyone tell me if condition Zero is also playable online like the old
    >>CS???
    >
    > For sure... the new thing is, that you can play it alone also. This
    > was only possible with Bots in the former CS Games. Now, they´re
    > integrated. You also have the mod "Condition Zero - Deleted Scenes"
    > but this is only Single Player, AFAIK.
    > Playing online is the basic feature in CSCZ.
    >
    > Chris

    tnx i'm gonna buy myself a copy

    Scuba

Games Video Games