How to use remote access?

Robert

I have a sister in reno and I would like to be able to access here computer
to install and run a couple programs for here. ( Spybot, adaware) and I was
wondering if this is possible with remote desktop or some other program?
willing to read and learn if there is any good info recommended.

If she is running XP Pro you can use Remote Desktop...

If she is running XP Home or some other flavor of Windows (ie. Win Me/9X) then UltraVNC is a good
option. Make sure you use the encryption plug-in for security...

http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)