Windows Media Player Volume Problem

Hello group.
My Windows Media Player is only playing out of the left speaker. How
do I adjust the balance on it? My computer's volume is balanced
correctly, as other programs involving sound (such as games) have
correctly adjusted volume. It is just this one program?
Any ideas?

pg
2 answers Last reply
More about windows media player volume problem

    "pressureguy" wrote ...
    > Hello group.
    > My Windows Media Player is only playing out of the left speaker. How
    > do I adjust the balance on it? My computer's volume is balanced
    > correctly, as other programs involving sound (such as games) have
    > correctly adjusted volume. It is just this one program?
    > Any ideas?

    Open the "Volume Controls" window.
    Make sure all the "balance" sliders are centered.
    WMP is most likely using the "Wave" source.

    Have you checked the EQ setting on the media player? It has a left/right
    slider. Maybe it's slid to the left. Other than that, haven't a clue.

    rqo

    "pressureguy" <pressureguy@tough.com> wrote in message
    > Hello group.
    > My Windows Media Player is only playing out of the left speaker. How
    > do I adjust the balance on it? My computer's volume is balanced
    > correctly, as other programs involving sound (such as games) have
    > correctly adjusted volume. It is just this one program?
    > Any ideas?
    >

    > pg

Tuner Cards Desktops Video Media Player Graphics